Saturday, July 28, 2007

Return

Hi ppl. This is a return to the bloggers world after a long span of time.There has been a lot happening in my life and in the world around me.Due to exams and a project later on I could not write more after my last post.





I am now planning to read Harry Potter and the order of phoenix. But writng its review is not my primary concern.I would rather comment on the present political situation in India with us people getting our first WOMAN PRESIDENT or so the Congress would like us to believe.



I am not a political observer but am informed (through newspapers) and obsarvant enough to see what the actual value of Madam President is. She was a compromise canditate as there was no unanimous decision amongst the congress for their candidate.On seeing the past President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalams record I can clearly observe that the only thing that stood between him and his second term was is ability to send some bills back to the Parliament for reconsideration.Now with Congress government in the centre and Congress nominee as the President of India .who is herself a loyal of the Gandhis I have my own doubts on her ability to do justice to her role.What I can say now is that 'Only Time Will Tell' what lies in future for our country.

God Bless the country.

No comments: