Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Please Answer Me


Deep in the soul I search
Look for things unknown
Not knowing where they were
Kept in the secret door thats closed
Lost my way and lost the keys
Losing all the gifts I had with me
What I have lost was never with me
But what it is
Would somebody tell me please

There is an unknown hollow
Tell me what was it that filled it before
The water is now so shallow
I used to fish in it long ago
Things are changing
Winds are blowing
I am losing all contact with sanity
Why is it
Would somebody tell me

I am afraid to reach for unknown
Earlier adventures used to be a thrill
Now am scared to move out
Doing that makes me shrill
What is making me so
Was earlier my alter ego?
Is this the real reason
That I feel the feelings amiss
Confused I am please help me solve this

I can keep on laughing
But is it I that I am laughing at
Looking in the mirror
Is it the joke I am looking at
I a confused and mixed
Never felt lonely like this
In this crowd of people
Is there anyone who makes me feel fit
I am looking for answers to questions unknown
Please answer me am ithe only one alone?

--NK

1 comment:

Bikash yours friend said...

Hi Nishant,

I've just one word to explain, its outstanding. I luved visiting your blog and came to know few hidden traits of your personality.

Keep Going. All the Very Best.