Tuesday, May 8, 2007

AAD external(two more to go)



Hey today is Aditi(my friend's) birthday.....had wished her yesterday only......made up a nice poem...or was it really nice....ask her...she will be able to tell...........



Enough of Yesterday.........today was my AAD(Algorithm analysis and Design) viva .....dont dwell much into what it is....even we(the students) have not been able to figure that out in the last 6 months.......By gods grace I got up early today....5:45am........isnt that surprising.....Even I was surprised by this achievement of mine.......kinda studied for an hour or so...didnt see the watch....so it is a very wild guess........then loitered around and studied till 9:00........started with my programmin.......I was browsing orkut side by side ....but I dun kno wat to do abt the guy called Puppy Lamba....wat I can do I wont disclose it here..........i dun want him to be on alert....then at 12:00 pm I dashed out of my house....had to be in college by 2:00 pm.....................nw the frustrating prt begins...I waited half an hour for the stupid RTV ...........then once it came....it stopped near underpass to help some other RTV guy....causing great delay........somehow I managed to reach college by 1:30 and thank god for that .....as soon as I reached college my classmate informed me that the practical will begin at that very moment....this is not all I had to pick a sheet randomly for our programs...........I selected a sheet then kept it back.........then took another sheet........Imagine my luck when I came to know that the sheet I had selected earlier had the simplest of all the programs......aargh.......this is what I feel right now....

1 comment:

maestro said...

nice start buddy..keep it up..and runnin..