Monday, May 7, 2007

SE External Viva...





Finally the End Term Practicals have begun........Had a nice time making the practical.....But the wait for the viva was frustrating....a bit too much......but it went well.....At least thats the way I believe....(By the way SE stands for Software Enginneering for the uninitiated.)
The day began slowly ........... I was at my laziest best.....kinda feeling ok ok.....but not wanting to go to the college....finally I managed to leave house half an hour late....(quite an achievement considering usually i m late by at least an hour).........before that...I was busy chatting with my frnds on the net...orkut is a great community site....Hail its creator....I m makin new frnds......


Living my life....But the way I m leading it....... is it called living??
Studying for marks...is it really studying??
Making new frnds...or are they my frnds???
Laughing with my mouth wide open....amI really laughing??
These are the questions I have...Or are they the answers?

2 comments:

Boxer said...

gud to see you at blogger...
keep writing...n don't worry u'll get the answers to the question u have posed soon...

raising mind said...

Ur writing skill is good..
I have some answers for ur Q. but not 2 ur satisfaction as views vary frm person to person.
U must know how ur leading ur life.
True studying is for knowledge not for marks. marks never give well knowledghe(If u aim for 100 U can only get 60)....
True frnds never change with Time They r companion of sad times(I don't find ppl wit such Thought)..
Laugh frm ur heart Its always tre(Dil Se)..........
Too long..............
Of course boring