Friday, August 24, 2007

Days of the Week

Hey people.I was plannng a post saluting my friends,but,I realised the respect and appreciation I have for these friends is too great to be simply put in words .So ,I would rather focus on other topics.

The last topic of my post was A-Z of my life.Now I will write on the relevance of days of the week

MONDAY.....the worst day that can ever be it marks the end of the whole weekend.But having two practicals is a welcome change.So out of 5 I will rate it 4

TUESDAY............the second day of the week.It is the time of the week when I start coming to terms with the hardship a college student endures for the whole week.Rating:4.5/5

WEDNESDAY...................Finally niddle of the working days with no practicals and three tutorial classes it is the least favoured day by me.Rating:2/5

THURSDAY........Finally start nearing the weekends.But with only 2 hours of respite from gruelling lecture classes.It goes so so.Rating:3/5

FRIDAY..................I love this day.End of the whole working days with 2 lectures 1 tutorial and 2 hours of practical........it is the lightest day of the whole week.Rating:5/5

SATURDAY............The first day of weekend I love to enjoy it.Rating:5/5

SUNDAY......End of the whole weekend , sad reminder to start working again.Rating 4/5

1 comment:

Boxer said...

gud job...though with friends..pata nahi chalta..din poora nikal hi jaata...