Sunday, August 19, 2007

A-Z of my life

This blog is credited to my cousin nd another blogger Shashank Tandon.His blog has inspired me to write this one.(http://shashanktandon.blogspot.com/).
I will write the implications each character of alphabet has in my lyf.
These are the first things that come to my mind when i use these alphabets

ASET...My college
Blogger.....place I can express myself
Computer...........I spend a long time on it
Discipline.................I cant follow this
Engineering...................This is what I m doing
Friends..........People I cant live without
Google....the answer to all the searches
History........1 subject I never hated but neither did I love it
Ice Cream..............Cant imagine summers without them
Juggle.....Thats what I do between my different personas
Knowledge.................The more you have it the less it is
Life.........Too short to crib
Mridul............My bro with whom I have a love hate relationship....we love to hate each other
NISHANT......Thats me
Omg...........Short of Oh my god....Use it wen I go drastically wrong
Party.......thats what life is
QWERTY....the keyboard we use
Radio...........Unlimited masti with more than 10 stations here
Sweet....I am a sweet addict and have a sweet tooth
TP.....means time pass....most difficult thing to do when bored
University........It takes exams
Vain.....1 virtue I dont possess
WiFi....A new technollogy which has potential to take the computing community in India by storm
Xerox........Thats what happens to toppers notes
Y....as in why he most easy to ask and most difficult to understand
Zurich........Capital of Switzerland........Has a lot of scenic beauty

7 comments:

Boxer said...

gr8 job....especially liked the "M" explaination...

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prashant said...

nice job :)

Unknown said...

nice yaar but u cud have written my name in S instead..[:p]

NK said...

4 sabbath pls tell me who r u...i will definitely make changes

Aditi said...

"S" se toh Sister ka....(read mera) banta tha... :)

Unknown said...

M is for Mom who loves u a lot and P is for PAPA who loves you the most