Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Me

As the golden saying goes.........In this world there is nothing permanent other than change.
So let it be.

Long time no post.Think I had been suffering from writer's block....lol.....nice excuse not to write.
But yeah I think I have changed a lot in the time i have not posted anything.After all thats what life is ....CHANGE.If you try to resist change it will destroy you.

A more positive attitude has been developed.Trying to enjoy when i go wrong and take the past away from myself that has been the major lessons learnt by me.
Past is a teacher,but can never be our goal.

We can learn from our past but can never go back to it.The hallmark of a successful man is how he balances past present and future.

Learn from past,live in present and plan for future.That is the approach i now follow.Laughter is now my integral part.Rest what can i write??

All I can say I have changed but it is still not complete....its a different me which I feel

3 comments:

Boxer said...

Well...gud to hear ->"+ve attitude has been developed..." bt dunno how you developed that..it was always there in you...( read Remember our FITJEE days..)

lol..neways best of luck for the future...nw that ur planning fr it...
tc

ur bro

Sabbath_sun said...

hey nice thought ... hope u'll carry on in ur life with this approach only...tc

raising mind said...

A master peice........ I'm getting short of words to describe it