Sunday, December 23, 2007

Xams Over

Hey guys!

I know that I had promised to be a regular blogger ,but what to do the predicaments of a tech student stopped me from writing more regularly.
My fifth semester xams have just concluded yesterday and still I am lazy enough to write the next post today.

Only I can tell you how the past two weeks of the end term theory and the earlier weeks for external practicals and internal theory and practicals passed. Looking back all I can think is that it was not at all that bad and I did leave some scope for hard work.But,as I believe its better to look on the positive side and be happy,then look at the negative side with a mindset developed to think it can be avoided in the future.

The exams were not really that bad and I am all ready to take the full responsibility for whatever the result comes.I have given exams being less prepared but,this time around it was a bit different.The preparation was done with a different mindset altogether.I did not work for the result.Rather,I worked to enjoy what i was doing and it really helped as right now am not scared of whatever the result is going to be,I know that I tried and whatever the result is will be deserved by me,and most importantly I, like the past did not CHEAT,which is a common phenomenon in the college exams for many students.
These people do score more than me,but ,I do not feel bad as I think in future my application of concepts will help me more than the marks obtained by cheating,or mugging up of concepts.
All I pray to god is that my faith in this belief should not be shaken.
Amen!

No comments: