Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lazy

All I can say that I am laziness personified,no one can be lazier than me.I am one person who will try to find the easiest possible way to do the task with minimum effort and quite unusually be successful in doing that also.

You people will agree with this seeing that although I had pledged to be a regular blogger,I am not what is what you can conventionally call "REGULAR".Every time I know what excuse I have to make before I start a new blog so this blog should have been titled rather aptly"The Exploits of a Lazy Soul",rather than "World from my eyes".


I like doing things at my own pace and in my own way.I spend more time thinking and planning , after that if I am not too late,I do what is required.the plans made are extravagant and larger than life and purely fictional.But,once I get down to doing the things I end up completing them in a matter of moments. So all that can be said is I am lazy but still enthusiastic.Its what is called laziness with a difference

No comments: