Saturday, June 6, 2009

ME

I look deep in the eyes
Searching for mystery
That defines my life
I know somethings holding me
Trying to show
Beyond my misery
Short sighted is what I am
Fearing the unkown
Heading far away from my own plan

There is a dark alley
Dead end somewhere down the line
I need to find the door
That leads into a place I can call mine
I am surrounded by the crowd
Everyone trying to pull me down
It is a moment of grief
When I cant be where I want to be

The hopes broken
The will is torn
Still putting a brave face
Like a mask worn
Playing the game
Without morality
The moments of peace
And serenity
Still searching with sincerity
Trying to find the face
Which i can recognize with certainty

I walk alone in this world
People with feelings so cold
I shiver with grief
I am not sure whether its just me
Might be hoping for more
That I feel lost now
Just cant be too sure
Think I may bow
The worlds cruel
Thats my own belief
Want to escape
To a place where I can breathe

--NK

2 comments:

Keshav Arora said...

gr8 one!...
a word from me on same taste...

In life’s up and down,
Colors black or brown,
my pillow found wet,
the nightmares that threat,
Pain entering the nasal gape,
Now shivering is deforming shape,
Falling free when string broke,
Existence lost in strange smoke.

NK said...

gosh u out did me