Friday, June 12, 2009

SILENT LOVE

This post is a dedication to a friend of mine.I am writing about something she writes but in my own style so if I make a mistake sorry to her.

I have some dreams to make my life
In those dreams
I just see you as mine
These are some feelings
I wish they were fact of life
I cant tell you but wish you could read my smile

Silently I stand on the door
Waiting for you to come
Promising myself that
I would tell you my reason
The silence on my lips
For what I feel
Theres a storm in my heart
As if asking me

I want you to know what I feel is true
Standing against all the world
If it has to be for you
I dont care what everyone says
Coz I do what my heart speaks
But even then I ask what makes my lips freeze

I speak no words
Even though the heart bleeds
I dont want you to see the blood
Where ever it seeps
I can smile in front of you
But you cant see the tears in my eyes

All I will say
I would wait till the end of time
I have no fear
I can look into the world's eyes
I can wait til the time you want
Till you are convinced that
I do not lie

--NK

2 comments:

Aditi said...

Nice poems and good efforts, dude!!

Keshav Arora said...

touching the rose petal called love...blessed by dew of morning.

a definition of love:
love...is the silence,
in this world so noisy